Here's a quick fix to make your Facebook Page visible to the public.
1. Log in to Facebook.
2. Make sure you're on your Facebook page.
3. Look to the top of the page for Settings
4. Click on the Settings link.
Under General, Check Your Country Restrictions
1. Under the General tab click on Country Restrictions to verify you did not list a specific country.
2. If you listed a specific country, click the "x" to remove it and save your changes.
Under General, Check Your Age Restrictions
1. Just below the Country Restrictions is Age Restrictions – edit this section.
2. Select "Anyone (13+)" and click Save Changes